As you can see, part from having a decent meal at a good price, this is a fun place to come for dinner or lunch while enjoying the show. The best dish for me on this menu is, undoubtedly, the flambéed beef sirloin, which they prepare tender, juicy and full of flavor.
- Thin slice of veal fillet rolled and stuffed with a mince of garlic and parsley.
- Red wine Marqués de Riscal Reserve 2015 from Rioja (€22).
- Raw veal sirloin waiting for being flambéed.
- I ordered it medium rare.
- Meat already plated and cooked.
- After making some thin pancakes, they pour Cointreau (orange liqueur) into a jar.
- Then they fill pancakes with cream ice cream.
- So chef sets fire to the Cointreau liqueur and throw it on the pancakes with the lights off.
- The dessert ready to eat once the rest of the fire is turned off.
Overall evaluation of the restaurant: 6 points out of 10.
Photographs taken with my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G camera.