Removing an Aluminum Ant Colony from a Stump Day 10

1

  • 2
  • 0
  • 0.078
  • Reply

  • Open in the desktop app ADD TO PLAYLIST

    anthillart

    Published on Aug 16, 2022
    About :

    It took 10 days of cutting and digging but I finally got it out. I had cut down to dirt around the wood the cast is in and it still wouldn't budge. I noticed the last piece was a roughly vertical root a few inches in diameter running into the bottom of the colony. It was out of reach and would have required many more days of work to get down to where I could cut it. So instead, I chained it to the truck and broke the root enough and tilted the wood chunk enough for me to cut it with the chainsaw and remove the cast.

    Tags :

    anthill art ant colonny nature

    Woo! This creator can upvote comments using 3speak's stake today because they are a top performing creator! Leave a quality comment relating to their content and you could receive an upvote worth at least a dollar.

    Their limit for today is $0!
    Comments:
    Time until anthillart can give away $0 to their commenters.
    0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
    Reply:

    To comment on this video please connect a HIVE account to your profile: Connect HIVE Account

    More Videos

    03:06
    15 views 8 months ago $
    04:43
    5 views 2 years ago $
    00:33
    0 views 2 years ago $
    00:51
    27 views 11 months ago $
    00:33
    30 views 2 years ago $
    00:22
    0 views 3 years ago $
    05:17
    18 views 3 years ago $
    01:12
    14 views 3 years ago $