Do away with Rift Watchers? | Splinterlands

8

  • 33
  • 0
  • 0.233
  • Reply

  • Open in the desktop app ADD TO PLAYLIST

    infidel1258

    Published on Jul 27, 2023
    About :

    In this video we discuss the new DAO proposal to burn 90% of unsold Rift Watcher packs over the next several weeks, and place the remaining 10% into the DAO for future promotions or plans. This of course will still allow several months for players to buy these packs if they desire and it will also provide a variety of benefits that I think we should consider. Let's discuss.

    s always, thank you for your time and attention, have an amazing day and God bless.

    Check out SPLINTERCOACH
    https://www.splintercoach.com/

    Join Golemancer TODAY!
    https://go.splex.gg/?ref=infidel1258

    Buy T&A Merchandise
    https://spreadshop-admin.spreadshirt.ca/dwaynecunningham/

    https://my-store-d281fe.creator-spring.com

    Join the Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOoOxEybRJm_iK7EtL11YNw/join

    TNA Discord:
    https://discord.gg/F3enXm9m6d

    Sign-up for Splinterlands!
    https://splinterlands.com?ref=infidel1258

    Sign-up for Splex.GG
    https://splex.gg/referral

    Tags :

    splinterlands rift watchers nfts blockchain video gaming dec sps

    Woo! This creator can upvote comments using 3speak's stake today because they are a top performing creator! Leave a quality comment relating to their content and you could receive an upvote worth at least a dollar.

    Their limit for today is $0!
    Comments:
    Time until infidel1258 can give away $0 to their commenters.
    0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
    Reply:

    To comment on this video please connect a HIVE account to your profile: Connect HIVE Account

    More Videos

    05:09
    2 views a year ago $
    16:24
    13 views 2 years ago $