Fallout 3 Walkthrough (Modded) Part 09
The exploration inside the ruins of Muldoon Electronics continues.
Here are the timestamps:
- 00:38 - Room full of fission batteries, conductors, and other useful things.
- 01:53 - Unlocking the door with the Maintenance Key.
- 04:03 - Skeleton near the Server Room, inside the briefcase there's a note called "Notice for technician Henry Wong".
- 05:58 - That terminal requires a keycard or something to unlock it.
- 06:18 - There's a Grognak The Barbarian on that desk.
- 06:30 - Take the note on the desk near the locked terminal.
- 07:40 - Accessing the Reciprocal Operation Mainframe. The "Repair Inactive Servers" option unlocks that terminal that was locked!
- 08:15 - Use the "Repair door #31" to open the next door.
- 08:46 - Go up the stairs, open the door and enter the first room on the left.
- 09:18 - The Employee Terminal has some information in it. The wall safe has a Hard lock. I can't open it now.
- 10:11 - In the second room on the right, there's a Muldoon Executive Override Keycard on the desk. The terminal has more information on what happened inside the building.
- 12:03 - Go down the stairs and go to the maintenance area.
- 12:32 - In the maintenance room, there's a skeleton and a "Suicide Note" near it. I didn't really see the Metro Key right next to the note. Grab it now!
- 16:55 - Use the Metro Key to open that door on the room with two computers.
- 17:39 - At the bottom of the stairs, in the collapsed subway passage, is a briefcase next to a skeleton. Inside it, you will find both the Security Chef Kowloon Card and Password.
- 18:39 - Back in the Executive Suites, go upstairs, and walk to the Elevator to Muldoon Electronics Vault.
- 19:18 - WARNING! There are Turrets right above your head, try to sneak or destroy them, or run to the room on left as fast as possible.
- 19:41 - Inside the room, use the Security Chief Terminal can be accessed with the password to then open the Vault. The security chief's room has ammo, guns, food a more.
- 21:05 - The Sector A Terminal can disable all the turrets (disable security protocols).
- 21:25 - There's a Dean's Electronics on the workbench.
- 21:49 - The vault is full of guns, ammo, and armors. You'll have to make a few trips to get all the gear to your megaton house.
Enjoy your reward. See you in the next episode.
The full playlist is now available on Youtube and Odysee.
This creator can upvote comments using 3speak's stake today because they are a top performing creator!
Leave a quality comment relating to their content and you could receive an upvote
worth at least a dollar.
Their limit for today is $0!