As the summer is approaching, I have a cool dish to recommend to you. It's a traditional Thai dessert called "Crispy Dried Fish with Watermelon" or "Pha Haeng Taeng Mo". It's easy to make. Let's start!
Serves: 2-3 people
- Dried fish, 1
- Fried Onion, 80 grams
- Sugar, 100 grams
- Half a Watermelon
- Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
How to Make Crispy Dried Fish
- Grill a fish with the air fryer at 180 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Separate the fish meat, skin, and bones. We will use fish meat only and mince it.
- Fry minced fish in a pan at about 160-170 degrees celsius until it turns yellow and starts to smell and turn off the heat.
- Let it cool in a bowl.
- Mix the fried minced fish with the fried onion, sugar, and salt and mix together.
- Prepare the watermelon by cutting into small pieces.
- Put the mixture on top of the cut pieces of watermelon.
- Serve on a dish.
This is a great summertime dessert which you can cook at your home.
Thank you for stopping by my post. If you enjoyed reading my post, please upvote & follow me for more posts and photos about life in Japan 🇯🇵 and Thailand 🇹🇭