Hello my friends from #fulldeportes, hello again 😊 after a long time without posting but always keeping an eye on you in what I could with my mobile data...
This time I bring you a very practical and simple routine that helps us work our entire body and always be active, since it consists of exercising our upper and lower body from home with our own weight and balance.
⚡SOME OF THE EXERCISES⚡
Standing crunches + kick
This exercise is quite simple but it allows us to work the abdominal area if we constantly maintain pressure on the abdomen, that is, we contract the abdomen as much as we can while we finish executing the respective series.
Flexion for quadriceps🦵
I personally love this exercise because you work the quadriceps a lot with the weight of our body, as you can see our arms help us support us while we carry all the weight towards our legs, we go up with an inclination and rights to avoid injuries, and we go down slowly. Part of the technique is knowing when we have to hold on and let go of the air, in every exercise it is essential since it prevents us from any injury due to poor execution of the movements.
✨Opening and extension of legs✨
This exercise consists of positioning ourselves and making the support with our arms and opening and closing our legs contracting our abdomen, inhaling and tightening when we open and exhaling when we close or join our legs. It is very good for our lower abdomen.
• As I usually tell you, it is very important to always warm up your body before doing any physical activity, the ideal is to do a short warm-up of approximately 10 minutes, this will help you avoid any type of injury or cramp.
• The time or number of repetitions is your preference and your level of training, as well as the distribution of each of the exercises, I personally increase weight (if applicable) and series per week or week and a half, so if you are thinking of starting to exercise, be careful and eager that yes you can😉💪!
• If in this sense you are starting with physical activities and want to do this routine, I recommend that you perform the exercises shown with fewer repetitions so that you can adapt your body and mind, that will always help you in the prevention of possible injuries; you can count in your mind the seconds of rest between each series, if not use Tabata for this type of task, which is super great, and never ever exercise the same muscle constantly, give it a rest of two to three days would be the ideal 😉.
• A good diet is super important both to obtain a good physical condition and for our health, avoiding or otherwise controlling some type of conditions.
• For beginners: If you are just beginning to exercise, go slowly in the number of series, you can do 2 or 3 series of 5 each or 10 repetitions, with a rest level of 10 seconds.
• For advanced: Progressively increase the number of repetitions in the series, that is, perform 3 series as the main goal of 25 repetitions rising to 70 with a rest level of 5 seconds and if you want you can make combinations for greater difficulty, this will will allow you to develop greater resistance.
I hope you find it useful😊, and as always... Strengthen your body and your mind 🏋️♀️💪... I send you a big hug from a distance ❤️
📸Fotos y video tomadas y editadas desde mi tlf Tecno spark 8T.
🎹Música de fondo Fuente
🖼️Video editado en CapCut.
Gifs creados por la aplicación creador y editor de gif. Contenido creado por mi autoría @mariahernandez93.