It was a great time listening to great teaching from bro Eli. A lot of lessons were learnt and I just want to share few from the lessons.
Some of the important points learned from the words of God discussed in the Zoom meeting are:
- Christ has a table and feeds people on the table. The devil also has a table.
- Tables in our days are full of vomit.
- There are things we will do voluntarily. Not everything we will do will be instructed.
- In the true church, there things we do voluntarily.
- If a man vows unto the Lord or swear an oath, such man shall not break his or her word but do according to what he or she says.
- God did not forbid us to marry but we can vow not to marry.
- In a vow, you are the one imposing it on yourself.
- In the church, we are not to be dictated on what to give. We will give according to our heard desire.
- Tithing is a law in the Old Testament but no more a law this day.
- Giving contribution should be according our conscience, according to our heart desire.
- Giving is a voluntary act.
- Another voluntary act is making vows.
- Offering of voluntary thanksgiving is also a vow.
- There are many reasons for us to give thanks. The bible says in everything, we should give thanks.
- When we are giving contribution, we should not let left hand know what the right hand is doing.
My former beliefs or expectation that was improved for listening at the Zoom meeting
Many people are found of doing things for others to see. Even when they help others, they will even broadcast it. But from tis teaching, we have understood that whatever our right hand is doing, our left hand should not know. This means we should not let others know what we give as contribution.
Ways in which the study affect us that can make us a better person that we can use in our daily lives
From this study we have learnt that whenever we vow, we should always fulfill our vows since it was not imposed on us by anybody. Also, we should not allow anybody to dictate to us what we will give as contribution like some people do. We should also learn to always thank God.
We are inviting you to join the MCGI Cares (Hive) community that study the words of God and also earn some reward by making our reactions on it. We can check this link https://peakd.com/c/hive-182074/trending
This is my 287th video on 3speak
Check my channel to watch my previous videos and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to watch more interesting videos
Thanks for Dropping By !