It was a great time listening to great teaching from bro Eli. A lot of lessons were learnt and I just want to share few from the lessons.
Some of the important points learned from the words of God discussed in the Zoom meeting are:
- If something is not written in the Bible, we should not accept it.
- It is not in the Bible that God will move His throne from heaven to somewhere else.
- The first doctrine of Christ is baptism
- The first thing that Paul was told to obey is baptism
- The very first doctrine observed by Paul was baptism.
- Baptism is the first doctrine
- The church was built for us to join, unlike what some people claim that we don't need church.
- We need to be members of the body or the church.
- If you accept christ, you should also accept the church.
- The church is the body of Christ and everyone who want to accept the doctrine should join the church.
- The church will be made known the wisdom of God.
My former beliefs or expectation that was improved for listening at the Zoom meeting
We are made to understand that baptism is a doctrine of christ and in fact the first doctrine. As we can see example from Paul, the first thing he did was to be baptized when he accepted christ.
Ways in which the study affect us that can make us a better person that we can use in our daily lives
From the inductrination, we are made to understand that we are suppose to accept the church if we truly accept Christ. The body of Christ is the church and we need to be a member.
We are inviting you to join the MCGI Cares (Hive) community that study the words of God and also earn some reward by making our reactions on it. We can check this link https://peakd.com/c/hive-182074/trending
This is my 285th video on 3speak
Check my channel to watch my previous videos and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to watch more interesting videos
Thanks for Dropping By !