Hello! Greetings my dear HIVERS, blessed week, we have a beautiful moon and a special sky today, I hope someone can photograph it and show it to us. Today I come with something new and innovative on my hiveblog. I tell you that I also carry the blood of great seamstresses, so I want to remember and mention my great-grandmother (mother) Luisa, my second aunts Hilda and Noraida, cousins Lorena, Efigenia, my aunt Lawrens and my paternal grandmother (Charito) who love the beautiful art of cutting and sewing and design ... This time I brought a video tutorial where we will learn step by step how to transform our pants from low waist to high waist, those that we have stored in the closet and that we do not know what to do with them, the jeans that they call "hip" and that in my opinion do not enhance the figure of the body, what they call "curves" in our waist and that today are no longer used. I want to thank very much to all the hivers who supported me and mentioned in my last post, among them @curie @appeciator @newsflash @ocdb .. and to all my followers who gave it to @cribbio @marcocasario @drjm, @ moisessenior ... Don't forget to say hello to me and leave me your comments .. !! Let's do it.
- We will mark on the cross or crotch of the pants the height of which we want to raise our pants on the 4 sides from the center.
- After marking the 4 points, we proceed to join them with a ruler, forming a square or rhombus.
- We trim the surplus from the inside.
- We will take the tip of the closure to the tip of the back of the pants and we will form a straight, fastened with pins.
- We sew with a sewing machine stitch leaving a centimeter of space and then we sew along the edge so that the fabric does not fray.
THE FINAL RESULT ... BEAUTIFUL CURVES IN OUR WAIST!!
- The photos, cover photo, text and video are my responsibility, they were taken with a Xiomi REDMI 7 A phone and I used the CANVA application for editing, so GIPHY App AND FILMORA.
- Google Translator for traduction [ESP-ENG].