I am from Vietnam, and especially I was born and raised in the Highland of Vietnam where we grow a lot of coffee and I am proud that we are the second coffee exporter in the world, after Brazil. . So, I have a special love for coffee, I can make many types of coffee, today I'm going to show you how to make Dalgona-Egg coffee.
3 teaspoons of coffee powder
1 egg yolk
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of condensed milk
- a pinch of white salt
- 120ml of fresh plain milk
- ice, hot water
Let's make it:
- Step 1: Put 3 teaspoons of coffee powder into the filter, pour 15ml of hot water into the filter to soak coffee for 2 minutes, then pour 50ml of hot water into the filter to get card coffee, then put the cup of coffee into fridge for 5 minutes.
- Step 2: Take the coffee out of the fridge, add 2 teaspoons of sugar and mix it by the egg mixer until the coffee gets frothy (about 3-5 minutes).
- Step 3: Break the egg to take the yolk, add 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of condensed milk and a pinch of white salt into the yolk, mix it by the egg mixer for about 5 minutes, then pour the yolk into the coffee.
- Step 4: Put ice into a glass, then pour 120ml of fresh plain milk into the glass, then pour the coffee onto the top, the enjoy the coffee and start a wonderful day.
By the way, the coffee and honey I used in the video are from my family's farm. Cheers!