[ENG/ESP] Playing rankeds with Greninja! | ¡Jugando en rankeds con Greninja! - Pokémon Unite

17

  • 119
  • 0
  • 32.405
  • Reply

  • Download Open in the desktop app ADD TO PLAYLIST

    alejandroaldana

    Published on Nov 18, 2021
    About :

    English

    Español


    Greetings, Hive!

    About a month ago I wrote a post about Pokémon Unite, the new MOBA from Nintendo that is making waves around the world. Today I have a very special post for me, because this is the first gameplay I'm going to upload to the internet, and you have no idea how excited I am about this! I think that for all of us who are fans of video games, making content related to them is almost a dream, and at least for me, since I started in Hive, I've been refining the way I write my reviews, so this gameplay is a new kind of content that I hope to be making quite often and not only about Pokémon Unite. This video is a ranked match of Pokémon Unite in which I play Greninja, below I'll be analyzing the build I'm using and explaining the functionality of each item.

    So without any further ado, let's start!

    ¡Saludos, Hive!

    Hace aproximadamente un mes escribí un post acerca de Pokémon Unite, el nuevo MOBA de Nintendo que está causando furor en el mundo. El día de hoy traigo un post muy especial para mí, ya que, este es el primer gameplay que voy a subir a internet, ¡y no tienen idea de cuánto me emociona eso! Creo que para todos los que somos fanáticos de los videojuegos hacer contenido relacionado a estos es casi un sueño, y al menos yo, desde que comencé en Hive, he ido refinando la manera en la que escribo mis reseñas, por lo que este gameplay es un nuevo tipo de contenido que espero estar realizando con bastante frecuencia y no solo acerca de Pokémon Unite. Este video es una partida ranked de Pokémon Unite en la que juego con Greninja, más abajo estaré analizando la build que llevo y explicando la funcionalidad de cada objeto.

    ¡Así que sin más preámbulos, comencemos!

    greninja.jpg

    divisor.png

    Greninja

    gif2.gif

    For those of us who are up to date with Pokémon, we know that Greninja is already a classic fan favorite, however for those of you who are a bit removed from this world I'll give a brief summary of this Pokémon. Greninja is a Water/Dark type Pokémon, it made its debut in Pokémon X & Pokémon Y as the initial Water-type Pokémon of that generation. The etymology of its name comes from the word grenouille - French for frog - and the word ninja. As you might guess from its name and appearance, Greninja is based on a frog with ninja-like traits. Characterized by his speed and sneak attack abilities, he also has the ability to create water shurikens that he uses as weapons against his enemies. Since its debut, it has become one of the most popular Pokémon, rivaling even Pikachu, Charizard, or Lucario. It was the most chosen starter worldwide in the sixth generation and was also included in Nintendo's famous crossover, Super Smash Bros.

    Para los que estamos al corriente con Pokémon, sabemos que Greninja ya es uno de los clásicos favoritos entre los fans, sin embargo para quienes están un poco alejados de este mundo haré un breve sumario de este Pokémon. Greninja es un Pokémon de tipo Agua/Siniestro, hizo su debut en Pokémon X & Pokémon Y como el inicial de tipo agua de esa generación. La etimología de su nombre viene de la palabra grenouille – rana en francés – y la palabra ninja. Como es lógico deducir por su nombre y su apariencia, Greninja está basado en una rana con rasgos de ninja. Se caracteriza por su velocidad y habilidades para atacar furtivamente, también tiene la capacidad de crear shurikens de agua que usa como armas contra sus enemigos. Desde su debut se ha convertido en uno de los Pokémons más populares llegando a rivalizar incluso con Pikachu, Charizard, o Lucario, fue el inicial más escogido mundialmente en la sexta generación y también fue incluido en el famoso crossover de Nintendo, Super Smash Bros.

    gif1.gif


    In Pokémon Unite, Greninja is an attacker Pokémon so its main role during the match will be to inflict large amounts of damage to opponents, however Greninja is extremely fragile and should apply a hit-and-run strategy, keep distance with opponents, steal targets, move quickly across the map, farm as much as possible, support the lines of your team, always taking into account that it will not resist much damage from opponents, all these things are essential to get the maximum potential of this Pokémon.

    En Pokémon Unite, Greninja es un Pokémon ofensivo por lo que su principal rol durante la partida será infligir grandes cantidades de daño a los rivales, sin embargo Greninja es extremadamente frágil que deberá aplicar una estrategia de hit-and-run, mantener distancia con los rivales, robar objetivos, moverse velozmente a través del mapa, farmear lo más que se pueda, apoyar las líneas de su equipo, siempre tomando en cuenta que no resistirá mucho daño de los rivales, todas estas cosas son indispensables para sacar el máximo potencial de este Pokémon.

    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 2.43.27 PM.jpeg

    divisor.png

    Build

    build.jpeg

    The build I'm taking is quite simple but effective, it's made to play as a jungle (central line), the main objective is to level up as much as possible very quickly in order to be at least 1 or 2 levels above rival Pokémon - which can help us win fights more easily and resist a little more in combat - and win the map’s objectives, which are: Drednaw, Rotom, and of course, Zapdos – a fitting job for Greninja considering its excellent mobility around the map. Now let's take a look at the equipped items.

    La build que llevo es una bastante sencilla pero efectiva, está hecha para jugar como jungla (línea central), el principal objetivo es subir la mayor cantidad posible de niveles muy rápido para procurar estar al menos 1 o 2 niveles por encima de los Pokémons rivales – lo cual nos puede ayudar a ganar peleas con mayor facilidad y a resistir un poco más en combate – y ganar los objetivos del mapa, los cuáles son: Drednaw, Rotom, y por supuesto, Zapdos. Trabajo que Greninja puede cumplir muy bien gracias a su excelente movilidad por el campo. Ahora veamos los objetos equipados.


    Muscle Band | Cinta Fuerte

    cinta fuerte.jpeg

    There's not much to say about this item, Greninja is a physical attacker and this item increases that stat, as well as increasing his basic attack speed by 7.5%. The passive ability of this item means that when we connect a basic attack, we deal damage equal to 3% of our enemies' remaining health. This item is a must have not only for Greninja but for all physical attackers.

    No hay mucho que decir acerca de este ítem, Greninja es un atacante físico y este ítem aumenta esa estadística, además de aumentar en un 7.5% la velocidad de su ataque básico. La habilidad pasiva de este ítem hace que, al conectar un ataque básico, infrinjamos daño equivalente al 3% de la vida restante de nuestros enemigos. Este objeto es un must have no solo en Greninja sino en todos los atacantes físicos.


    Scope Lens | Periscopio

    periscopio.jpeg

    Greninja is one of the Pokémon with the highest critical hit rate in the game. If I'm not mistaken, its critical hit rate is 30% at level 15, and with Scope Lends we increase that chance by 4%, giving us a total of 34% chance of landing a critical hit. On top of that, Periscope boosts the damage of critical hits the higher its attack stat, making out Greninja into a blue and fast destruction machine.

    Greninja es uno de los Pokémons con mayor índice en el juego, sino me equivoco su índice de critico es de 30% en nivel 15, y con Periscopio aumentamos esa probabilidad 4% más, dando un total de 34% de probabilidades de asestar un golpe crítico. Sumado a eso, el Periscopio potencia el daño de los golpes críticos mientras mayor sea su estadística de ataque, convirtiendo así a Greninja en una máquina de destrucción azul y veloz.


    Focus Band | Cinta Focus

    focus band.jpeg

    Finally an item that I was just testing today and the truth is that I did notice an important difference in its performance. Previously the third item I had equipped was Razor Claw, but I saw a Facebook post that recommended to take it with Focus Band to give it a little more sustain, honestly I wasn’t very convinced about this, but the truth is that those 22 extra points in both defenses can make the difference when it comes to resist one or two hits that can leave us KO.

    Por último un ítem que recién estuve probando hoy y la verdad es que si me hizo notar una diferencia importante en su rendimiento. Anteriormente el tercer ítem que llevaba equipado era Garra Afilada, pero me encontré con una publicación de Facebook que recomendaba llevarlo con Cinta Focus para darle un poco más de sustain, sinceramente no estaba muy convencido de esto, pero lo cierto es que esos 22 puntos adicionales en ambas defensas pueden hacer la diferencia a la hora de resistir uno o dos golpes que puedan dejarnos KO.


    Moveset

    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 5.38.05 PM.jpeg

    As for his moveset I'm taking him with Water Shuriken to maximize damage and Double Team, I don't think there's much to say about this, so far it seems the most viable moveset for Greninja to me, and it complements very well with his mobility. Water Shuriken will restore some health with each hit and Double Team works very well for both attacking and running away from a difficult situation. As a combat item I'm taking it with Eject Button, So far I think it’s the best combat item in the game and it adapts very well to any Pokémon and situation.

    En cuánto a su moveset lo llevo con Shuriken de Agua para maximizar el daño y Doble Equipo, creo que no hay mucho que decir acerca de esto, hasta ahora me parece el moveset más viable para Greninja y se complementa muy bien con su movilidad. El Shuriken de Agua nos restablecerá algo de vida con cada acierto y el Doble Equipo funciona muy bien tanto como para atacar como para huir de una situación difícil. De objeto de combate lo llevo con Botón de Escape, creo que es hasta ahora el mejor objeto de combate del juego y se adapta muy bien a cualquier Pokémon y situación.

    divisor.png

    Greninja is not an easy Pokémon to use, you need to have good reflexes and always be aware of what's happening on the map, help lines and steal objectives while farming Pokémon from your jungle, but once you start to master its playstyle you'll make a mess all around the battle arena.

    Greninja no es un Pokémon sencillo de usar, hay que tener buenos reflejos y estar siempre atento a lo que está pasando en el mapa, ayudar a las líneas y robar los objetivos mientras que farmeamos los Pokémons de nuestra jungla, pero una vez que comenzamos a dominar su estilo de juego haremos desastre alrededor de toda la arena de combate.

    divisor.png

    I hope you enjoy this match, I still do a lot of mistakes while playing but little by little I've been leveling up my playstyle while testing with various Pokémons and experimenting with different builds to see which one suits my playstyle the best. If you have any recommendations or if you would like to see more gameplays of different Pokémons and builds or if you just like this kind of content, you can leave it in the comments, and if you would like to play some ranked games with me I would be more than happy to do it, my ID is: aldanatuba.

    Espero que disfruten de esta partida, aún sigo teniendo muchos errores mientras juego pero poco a poco he estado subiendo mi nivel al mismo tiempo que juego con varios Pokémons y experimento con distintas builds a ver cuál se adapta mejor a mi estilo de juego. Si tienen alguna recomendación o si les gustaría ver más gameplays de distintos Pokémons y builds o si simplemente les gusta este tipo de contenido, pueden dejarlo en los comentarios, y si quisieran jugar unas partidas de ranked conmigo estaría más que feliz de hacerlo, mi ID es: aldanatuba.


    Thank you so much for reading me, see ya next post! | ¡Muchas gracias por leerme, nos vemos en el siguiente post!

    final.jpg


    Tags :

    hivegc spanish gaming gameplay videogames proofofbrain palnet cervantes

    Woo! This creator can upvote comments using 3speak's stake today because they are a top performing creator! Leave a quality comment relating to their content and you could receive an upvote worth at least a dollar.

    Their limit for today is $0!
    Comments:
    Time until alejandroaldana can give away $0 to their commenters.
    0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
    Reply:

    To comment on this video please connect a HIVE account to your profile: Connect HIVE Account

    More Videos

    05:43
    2 views 11 months ago $
    07:46
    15 views 2 years ago $